The Grey Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of us without color; we are the Grey Hearts.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips and Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziya Amunet
Admin
Raziya Amunet

Tips and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Suggestions   Tips and Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:05 pm

1. Don't use overused structures.
(I.E. A long time ago there was a huge war and everyone died, except my character. Now he...blah blah.)

2. Make them original. I would rather read about someone born on a farm who learned to fight against sheep, then some war torn battle hero. Ive heard of these way too many times now.

3. Don't be vauge. Use description in your history, or anything else for that matter. A history that doesn't explain much about someone's past is then, rather dull and makes for an unintersting read.

4. Don't go against mythical lore. I have seen this many times. Kitsunes that live only fifteen years yet are nine-tailed. That is not how it works. Kitsune lore states that a kitsune gains another tail every thousand years that it lives. There are also other things that I have seen, so my tip is that if you don't know the specifics of a race, don't use that race. You don't want to seem like an idiot, do you?

5. Don't be god-like. Unless your mythical character's power includes immortality, I suggest that you don't make them immortal or overpowered with a large amount of attacking and defensive abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://thegreyhearts.forumotion.net
Zabieru Amunet

Zabieru Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Suggestions   Tips and Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 pm

As I told you before, I have a few characters but not sure if you'd allow them by your rules. I would like very much so to incorporate Zeth (you know him from chatalot) in some form of Legend of Dragoon fantasy roleplay here. Can I list some of his qualities and history here, or are you going to make another section for character introductions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/IvanAufulich
Raziya Amunet
Admin
Raziya Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Suggestions   Tips and Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Roleplays here will be like gaia roleplays. Each RP is different, and will require a different character most likely. Also, if your character contradicts any of the rules, then using them is forbidden. Other than that stuff, it's all up to the RP creator and what they say about it.
Back to top Go down
https://thegreyhearts.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Suggestions   Tips and Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1