The Grey Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of us without color; we are the Grey Hearts.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziya Amunet
Admin
Raziya Amunet

J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party   J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:22 am

Just a reminder to all those here in Japanese Club about the secret santa! Don't forget to grab your person a gift before next week so that they won't feel left out!

Also, our very own Cate is having a Christmas Party on the 20th, so everyone had better be there! Well, everyone except *cough*Josh*cough*. Anyway! Just reminding everyone so that there's no reason why you wouldn't participate in the secret santa or come to the party.

[:

-- Raziya
Back to top Go down
https://thegreyhearts.forumotion.net
kissing_cate_barlow

kissing_cate_barlow

PostSubject: Re: J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party   J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 pm

well i'm sorry you guys but there is a few people my parents do not want to come.
Kaitlin and Emily and Rachel.
i love you guys with all my heart but my dad said no. Sad
Back to top Go down
Raziya Amunet
Admin
Raziya Amunet

PostSubject: Re: J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party   J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 pm

What the heck? Why not Rachael? Or Emily? Or Kaitlyn?! Why not??
Back to top Go down
https://thegreyhearts.forumotion.net
Psycho Kitty
Admin
Psycho Kitty

PostSubject: Re: J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party   J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Why not me?
What the heck did I do?
I think I know why Kate and Em can't go.
Back to top Go down
kissing_cate_barlow

kissing_cate_barlow

PostSubject: Re: J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party   J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Rachel you can go
but my dad warns everyone to watch how they act, because there will be very small kids here that night
don't forget to bring a present if you wish to participate in dirty santa
-must be between 5-10 dollars and every person that draws a number must have brought a gift.
also since there is suppose to be a lot of people a two-liter a bag of chips or something would help out greatly if at all possible.

-love ya'll bunches-
Cate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party   J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J-Club Secret Santa && Cate's Christmas Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grey Heart :: Introduction :: News/Updates-
Jump to: