The Grey Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of us without color; we are the Grey Hearts.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho Kitty
Admin
Psycho Kitty

Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors   Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Well, according to the English version of FMA's Chapter 87 on onemanga.com, Arakawa Sama has announced they are making another FMA anime. What it will be about and when it will be released are unknown. It might not even be released to the United States for all I know.

Anyway, I'm straddling the fence on this one. I'm a huge fan of the series regardless of the fact that some people think it is possibly demonic or goes against certain religions (which I won't name so I don't offend anyone). I'm unsure about it because there is always the chance it might ruin my favorite Japanese Anime series. But I'm happy because it means more for me to look into and learn more about the story behind the Elric brothers. Still, you never know what will turn out in the end.

~ So what's your opinion on the news?
~ What do you think the new series will be about?
~ What are your biggest fears about this rumor (besides it being fasle)?
~ If the Japanese put "-san" on the end of the name for a mountain, what do they put on the end of the name of a hill?
Back to top Go down
Carnivorous Muffin

Carnivorous Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors   Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Whta is fma?//??
Back to top Go down
kissing_cate_barlow

kissing_cate_barlow

PostSubject: Re: Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors   Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:55 pm

le gasp!
Back to top Go down
Psycho Kitty
Admin
Psycho Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors   Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 am

-face/desk-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors   Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly arrived Fullmetal Alchemist Rumors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grey Heart :: General Discussion :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: